Wow we had a crazy night tonight. Shane was making his booth for the ward party tomorrow night. He was breaking down boxes with a Gerber knife and it slipped and sliced his finger. (It was funny that he would only admit to Kyler that he wasn't following good knife safety practices. Hmmm.) Thankfully for us our dear neighbor is a nurse, so she came over to see if he needed stitches. Then another dear friend came and stitched him up. It took three stitches in all. I didn't watch any of it. I mostly hid behind a backpack on the kitchen table so I didn't see the procedure. Don't worry, that's not all blood in the bowl, it's mostly iodine. 
Then to top off the night, I thought some chocolate would fix it all. My oven had other ideas. Now we have to call the service man to fix the oven tomorrow.
Ouch! Poor Shane. That looks like it really hurts! Serves him right for the little joke he tried to play on Alayna and me!
ReplyDeleteThat silly neighbor of yours...AND that silly husband!!!
ReplyDelete