Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

T-Ball


Kyler had his first T-ball game on Monday night. It was so fun to watch! He tried to pay attention to what was happening in the game but I kept catching him wrestling with his buddy Drew, or falling on the ground, or dancing around. It is so fun watching him grow up. Here is a video of him up to bat.








Kyler was a little sad when soccer was over but he's really enjoying T-ball. I'm so glad he's enjoying these things, it definately helps keep him active and busy.






Shane decided that we needed yet more toys for the kids in the backyard, so he bought a trampoline. It's been so fun for the whole family. Here are some pictures of them playing.

Abby loves her Daddy.


I'm not sure why Kyler is wearing a purse...







1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I love that he is wearing a purse! It so goes with his eyes! T-ball has been fun! I am so glad the boys are on the same team! I wish I would have got on film the part where Drew and Kyler were wrestling in the out field! It was HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete